Book Shanon for Keynotes, Panel Discussions, Seminars, Workshops and Retreats.
Click to Download: Speaker One Sheet (PDF)
Shanon Lee is a Survivor Activist & Storyteller with features on HuffPost Live, The Wall Street Journal, Real Simple, NY Magazine, TV One’s For My Woman and the REELZ Channel’s Scandal Made Me Famous. Her work appears on digital publications including The Huffington Post, The Washington Post, The Lily, Cosmopolitan, Good Housekeeping, ELLE, Marie Claire and Redbook. Shanon is a Women’s Media Center SheSource Expert and an official member of the Speakers Bureau for the Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN). She is the writer, producer and director of MARITAL RAPE IS REAL, a short film that raises awareness for survivors of sexual assault.
Shanon has spoken at events for colleges, nonprofit organizations and corporations, including:
George Mason University
The Survivors’ Justice Movement
Domestic Violence Resource Project
LandMark Design Group
Mocha Moms, Inc.
Click >>HERE<< for a full list of Shanon’s recent radio and TV appearances.
- Write To Heal: Essay Writing For Survivors of Sexual Assault
- Not Just Brave, But Bold: Living Your Truth With Confidence
- Activism As Art
- Thriving After Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault
- Understanding Rape & Consent
- Make Money Writing For The Web
- How To Make A Microbudget Film That Doesn’t Suck
- Balancing Art & Motherhood
- Social Responsibility In The Media
* Custom Topics Available
- Flights from IAD or RCA
- Business Class preferred, Coach Travel acceptable
- Hotel, Food Per Diem and Ground Transportation must be covered by client
- Travel booked from client master account, preferred
- Wireless Lapel Mic
- AV Projector
- Small Table
- Voss Artesian Water and 1 Glass
BOOK SHANON BY CLICKING >>HERE<< ON HER SHESOURCE EXPERT PROFILE!