Thank you for visiting the official website for American writer, journalist, activist, filmmaker and media personality Shanon Lee.
Fun Facts by Shanon Lee
- I formerly worked in the fields of insurance, human resources and education.
- As an entrepreneur, I have over 10 years of experience consulting and freelancing in creative industries.
- My articles have appeared on The Huffington Post, Cosmopolitan, ELLE Magazine, Marie Claire, MariaShriver.com, WomansDay.com, xoJane.com, GoodHousekeeping.com, RedbookMag.com and many other digital publications.
- I have also written for media firms and content marketing companies.
- Though I hated public speaking class in high school, I now love speaking, leading workshops and completing interviews for TV and radio.
- As an activist, I advocate for survivors of intimate partner violence (IPV) and those suffering with mental health issues.
- In my spare time, I create films, songs, websites, short stories and dabble in photography.
- I was a podcaster in a former life and weeknights you can find me on Blab, hosting ‘Your Healthy Blissful Life’, ‘Wordplay’ or ‘The Hush’.
Need a writer, director, speaker, host, or workshop leader? Complete this form for more information.